MYCUT CNC is Malaysia's most affordable CNC metal cutting system, without compromising cutting quality. The MYCUT series by Mach Robotics Malaysia is the result of decades of research and development in bringing professional cutting technology from expensive machines into a simple and easy to use CNC cutting machine that every fabricator can afford.
This MYCUT CNC ADVERTISING PLASMA CUTTING MACHINE is equipped with a CNC-enabled plasma cutter that can perform fine cuts from 0.5mm to 3mm mild steel, stainless steel and aluminum. This CNC cutting machine cutting area is 4' x 8', allowing you to place 4' x 8' plates for CNC cutting.
COMES WITH CNC COMPUTER SYSTEM:
This MYCUT CNC is integrated with a CNC computer system containing all the necessary software for CNC cutting, as well as CNC controller electronics needed for precise CNC motion.
ONE DAY INSTALLATION AND TRAINING INCLUDED:
Upon successful purchase of our MYCUT CNC, once the machine has been unloaded to your desired work space with all the necessary power and gas requirements fulfilled, this is what we will do:
- We will install the machine in the morning
- If the installation process is smooth, usually after lunch we can start the training.
- By the end of the day you will be able to operate the CNC cutting machine. After a week of continued practice you will be a CNC cutting expert in no time.
AFTER SALES AND SUPPORT:
Sometimes there are problems with the CNC software settings, or maybe you may have forget the steps, or there are some problem with electrical or mechanical. No worries, call our after sales support number and we will attend to you as soon as possible. The good news is up to 95% of the problems can be solved via a phone call.
Our after sales support channels:
Via Internet Remote Computer Access
Via Phone Calls and SMS
MADE IN MALAYSIA:
MYCUT CNC is proudly designed, manufactured and assembled in Selangor, Malaysia by Mach Robotics, a company that focuses on manufacturing of custom CNC cutting machines as well as CNC repair services. You will be purchasing a locally made CNC cutting machine with local after sales support.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. WHY USE PLASMA CUTTING? If you want to cut a variety of materials such as mild steel, stainless steel and aluminum, plasma cutter is the right choice. However affordable CNC-enabled plasma cutters only fall between 0.5mm to 5mm. There are also plasma cutters than can cut 0.5mm to 15mm, these are heavy duty air plasma cutters that fall in 5 digit amount. For 16mm and above they belong to high definition plasma cutters, which fall in a 5-6 digit amount.
2.WHAT AIR SHOULD I USE FOR PLASMA CUTTING? Plasma cutting requires clean, dry, oil-free compressed air with a minimum pressure of 6 bar, after exiting air filtration and air pressure regulation. Bad air quality such as full of water, or oil will reduce the lifetime of the consumables very much faster. If you want a good cutting edge with minimal cutting burn marks, you can use nitrogen gas.
3. WHY CAN YOU USE NITROGEN GAS OR COMPRESSED AIR FOR PLASMA CUTTING? Essentially, compressed air is our environment air, which already contains 70% to 80% of nitrogen. The remaining percentage is other gases such as oxygen, carbon dioxide, and more. Of course, 100% nitrogen is better.
4. IS THE CNC HARD TO USE? Most of our customers use foreign labor to operate our cutting machines, while they use local labor for cutting file preparation. We also provide training to foreign labors from Bangladesh, Indonesia, Myammar, Burma, etc. Just ensure that they know some form of English/Malay, and knows how to use computer/smartphone! Our training takes less than 4 hours only! It's a very straight-forward and simplified procedure. We also provide operation manuals just in case your operator does not remember how to use.
5. WHY DO I NEED TO INSTALL GROUNDING FOR PLASMA CUTTING MACHINE? Plasma is actually ionized gas, and is also known as the fourth state of matter. In simple explanation, plasma cutters generate of high frequencies and spreads through the air through gas ionization. To prevent these high frequencies from affecting the CNC controls, computers and nearby devices, it is important to ground the machine body to the earth (workshop floor) using a 10' copper rod installed on the workshop floor. The grounding also serves as protection from thunder and lightning surges.